Emotion21 uses the latest research and techniques to develop and deliver dance, fitness and health programs specifically for people with Down syndrome. Our innovative programs are offered across nine Victorian locations: Ballarat, Brunswick, Cranbourne, Geelong, Greensborough, Hoppers Crossing, Kew, Pascoe Vale and Rowville as well as Virtually. Our programs offer participants with Down syndrome a variety of benefits including;
- Social:making, being and having fun with friends, feeling a sense of belonging
- Physical:improved health, fitness and motor skills
- Well-being:increased confidence and self-esteem
- Learning:growth within a supportive and enriching environment
- Achievement:experiencing success and acceptance
These benefits in-turn positively impact our student’s families and the community at large.